🍌 BananaConf Tallinn is our flagship event, where the focus is on creating a platform for incisive conversations between web3 pioneers and industry leaders eager to meet, learn, and share ideas on how to best utilize the latest Internet technologies, such as NFTs, dApps and AI.
🍌 Through April 22-24, 2024, BananaConf Tallinn will bring together 1,500+ attendees from the Automotive, Art & Fashion, Decentralised Science, Entertainment, Gaming, Real Estate, Sports, Travel and Wine & Spirits industries, along with Web3 builders, DeFi nerds and NFT degens.
Tallinn Creative Hub
Monday to Wednesday
April 22 to 24, 2024
Last year our tickets sold fast so don’t miss. Conference will start in
Through April, 1500+ attendees from the Automotive, Entertainment, Fashion, Food & Beverages, Gaming, Luxury, Research, Sports and Travel industries, along with Web3 builders, DeFi nerds and NFT degens will come together for a week in Tallinn for BananaConf Tallinn. Why?
- All of Web3 Together: Web3 builders & users join us for Tallinn Web3 Week (April 19-25) to connect, learn and have fun at BananaConf Tallinn & Community Events.
- Curated Speakers & Sessions: We carefully curate top Protocol, NFT, DeFi, dApp and DAO builders & incredible artists for this Event. No random people!
- Community, First: BananaConf Tallinn events are organized by the community for the community. Non-maxi & multi-chain!
- Estonia is a frontrunner in digital public services, and its thriving technology sector is now coding the future of Web3.
- Estonia has already embraced the Web3 revolution with X-Road, its proprietary distributed system, launched in 2001 and has utilised Blockchain since 2008, intending to place Estonia at the forefront of the emerging innovation.
- Estonian companies, including AlphaBill, Ready Player Me, NFT Port, 3 Commas and BananaCorp, are using Web3 to build their next products: from government systems and medical records to reinventing finance and gaming.
Tallinn Creative Hub (Kultuurikatel), Põhja pst 27a, 10415 Tallinn, Estonia
The Creative Hub is one of the most unique creative and event spaces in Northern Europe.
Initially, built as Tallinn City Central Power Station in 1913, it’s now a unique event venue!